pursuant Regulation (UE) 2016/679
- DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller ("Data controller" or "Controller") is Carel Industries S.p.A., headquarters in Brugine (PD), at 11 via dell'Industria. The data controller can be contacted as follows:
- CONTACT DATA OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Pursuant the Regulation Art. 37, the Data controller appointed Luigi Neirotti as Data Protection Officer (or "DPO") who can be contacted as follows for every purpose about your data protection, including the exercise of your rights as regards to paragraph 7:
Studio Legale Tributario
Street Meravigli, n. 14
- WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are text files that a website sends to users' terminals (browsers) that allow the site manager to recognize individual visits made by users.
Cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitor sessions and store specific information about users accessing the server, to ensure the security and functionality of the site and, as a rule, are present in the browser of each user in large numbers.
Some cookies, called "session cookies", remain on the computer only while the browser is open and are automatically deleted once the browser is closed.
Other cookies, called "persistent cookies," remain on the computer or mobile device after the browser is closed. This allows sites to recognize the computer or mobile device when the browser is subsequently opened to provide navigation that is as smooth as possible.
While browsing a site, the user may also receive cookies on his/her terminal which are sent by different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties cookies"), on which some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site he/she is visiting may reside.
- TYPES AND PURPOSES OF THE WEBSITE COOKIES
- DATA TRANSFER
To fulfil the above-mentioned purposes your personal data may be made known to businesses or professionals, as authorized subjects and/or to data processors and/or to other data controllers.
Third party cookies are created and legible by external domains on the Website, please refer to their cookie policies you can find in their websites.
- COOKIE MANAGEMENT
The Data Controller informs you that you can prevent the installation of any type of cookie through the settings of your browser.
However, if you choose to delete or refuse the strictly necessary cookies, the Data Controller will not be able, for technical reasons, to provide the services on the Site.
We also inform you that you can always delete the cookies installed on your device through the settings of your browser.
In order to verify how to prevent the installation of cookies or delete cookies already on your device, the Controller invites you to read the instructions depending on the browser used.
- DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
You may at any time exercise your rights in accordance with the provisions and limits explained at the articles 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, including:
- the right to obtain from the controller, at any time, confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, the origin of such data and the purposes of processing, and to access the personal data and the information referred to in article 15 of the GDPR.
- the right to request the updating, rectification, integration, erasure and restriction of processing where one of the conditions provided for in article 18 of the GDPR applies, the anonymisation or blocking of personal data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed.
- the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection, and to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- the right to receive your personal data, provided knowingly and actively or when using or benefiting from a service, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance.
The rights can be exercised by contacting the references of the Data controller mentioned in the paragraph 2.
You may at any time exercise you right to lodge a complaint before a supervisory authority. The Italian supervisory authority is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).